Why use us at Will Planning Solutions?
There are, as you may have noticed, a lot of similar companies out there that do exactly the same as we do, so it’s important to have some differentiators that give prospective clients a good reason to get in touch.
So, here are a few off the top of my head…
- Member of the IPW, the Institute of Professional Willwriters (and an affiliate member of STEP, the Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners) so we must maintain a strictly ethical stance
- We follow and comply with the terms of the CTSI, the Chartered Trading Standards Institute’s ‘Consumer Codes Approval Scheme’. You can click on their logo on our website to check, (it is the black and orange one).
- Fixed Pricing, no Vat and we’re open and transparent about our charges
- Free Will updates, yes that’s right.. where a client chooses to store their Will(s) with us for a small annual payment, we offer free updates provided the storage payments are up to date, of course. Additions to a Will like a Trust are chargeable as you would expect. Our aim is to keep costs down whilst getting the job done
- Quick turnaround, whilst your statutory 14-day cooling-off period remains in place, we will simply get on with drafting your documents regardless because once you have decided to get your Wills done, it makes sense that we respond in the same way. Some firms wait until the cancellation period has finished before making a start
- Easy and straightforward to deal with, we are not fans of legal jargon either! Minimising the fancy phrases helps us all to read and understand what your Will actually says
- Appointments online using whatever you prefer, and we can email you a secure link to review your draft Wills and approve them. Then it is down to the good old Royal Mail and posting your Wills out with easy instructions how to get them signed and witnessed correctly
- Help and advice, I get a lot of existing clients ring me for all sorts of reasons. I am always happy to chat things through so having a friendly easy-going demeanour undoubtedly goes a long way to you feeling at comfortable that you can ring me without the clock ticking to generate a bill
I could go on, as many of my clients will tell you but I hope this brief summary helps if you are wondering who to contact to get your Wills done. We also do a lot of other things too by the way.
Thanks for reading, you can contact us here
Professional Will-writing and Inheritance Planning Made Easy